Saturday, January 15, 2011

Consolidating your social media exchanges on one platform

While social media is a great way to reach out to markets, I have always struggled with the numerous accounts I had to keep track of. My facebook account, the FB fan page for this website, twitter, linkedin, comments on the blog and direct mails.

I was actually looking for something that could simplify my whole social media interchange and provide me with a sort of single window system for all the different accounts. That is when I came across nutshell mail...I have just signed up for this service so I dont know if it will be as promising as it seems, but what they do promise is to integrate all your facebook, twitter, linkedin, youtube and a few other messages into an email delivered direct to your mail box. They don't do blogs yet, and I hope they add it, because that would complete the cycle for me. The service is free, so either check out their video or try out the service at nutshellmail.com. I will post a review of their service in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment